NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
Notice there will be a possible quorum of the Town Board attending the Edgerton Fire Protection District Monthly Meeting.
Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 6:00pm at the Edgerton Fire District Headquarters, 617 N Main St. Edgerton, WI 53534
NOTE: Non-vaccinated Meeting Participants are Required to Wear Masks
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Certification of the open meeting law requirements
4. Board acceptance of agenda
5. Approve minutes of June 10, 2021 Monthly Board Meeting
6. Public appearance for non-agenda items (limited to 3 minutes)
7. Treasurer report
a. Discussion and possible action on authorizing transfer of 2021 Capital Borrowing funds ($160,000) from checking to LGIP.
8. Old Business
9. New Business
10. Chief/Deputy Chief Operations report
11. Volunteer Association, Inc. report
12. Pay bills
13. Other legal business to come before the Board
14. Closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. 19.85(1)(e) “Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.” Discuss terms and conditions under which the EFPD would entertain new entities joining the District.