Please visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ to register to vote, update name, update address and more!
Be Prepared for the 2020 Election's!!
The Election to be held April 7, 2020 from 7:00am-8:00pm will be held very differently
Social Distancing will be practiced by limiting the number of people in the polling location to 10 (including election officals) at any one time, and 6 foot seperation will be maintained during all steps of voting process. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the polling location. Voters may have to wait outside due to this.
Stickers will not be handed out during this election!
Please come to vote with A LOT OF PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING , we are trying our best to keep everyone safe!
If you need to drop off an Absentee ballot- Make sure VOTER SIGNED AND A WITNESS SIGNED WITH AN ADDRESS!
We have a table setup between the front doors, with a box to place ballots. If the Town Hall is closed, please leave in the mailbox out front.
2020 Election Dates
- February 18- Spring Primary
- April 7- Spring Election
- August 11- Partisan Primary
- November 3-Fall General Election
Milton Town Hall
23 First Street
Milton, WI 53563
- Ballot AcELIS-7 Ballot Access Checklist-Spring 2020-Municipal-Nomination Papers (Rev. 2019-08) (1)
- Candidates Handbook
- Campaign Registration Statement ETHCF-1CF-1_Registration_Statement
- Declaration of Candidacy EL-162el_162_declaration_of_candidacy_rev_2018_04_pdf__93268
- Nomination Papers for Non Partisan Office EL-169
- Notification of Non Candidacy EL-163
- First Day to circulate nomination papers is 12-1-2019
- Last Day to turn in papers is 1-2-20 by 5pm, to the Office of the Town Clerk