Please visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ to register to vote, update name, update address and more!
Be Prepared for the 2022 Elections!
Make sure you are registered to vote!!
2022 ELECTION DATES
2/15/2022 Spring Primary (if necessary)
4/5/2022 Spring Election
8/9/2022 Partisan Primary
11/8/2022 General Election
Regularly Scheduled Elections
Primary held on the third Tuesday in February to nominate non-partisan candidates to be voted for at the Spring Election.
State Statute 5.02(22)
Election held on the first Tuesday in April to elect judicial, educational, and municipal officers, and non-partisan county officers, and to express preferences for the person to be the presidential candidate for each party in presidential election years.
State Statute 5.02(21)
Primary held in even-numbered years on the second Tuesday in August, to nominate candidates to be voted for at the General Election, and to determine which candidates for state offices other than district attorney may participate in the Wisconsin election campaign fund.
State Statute 5.02(12s)
Election held in even-numbered years on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November to elect United States senators, representatives to congress, presidential electors, state senators, representatives to the assembly, district attorneys, state officers other than the state superintendent and judicial officers, and county officers other than supervisors and county executives.
State Statute 5.02(5)
- Ballot AcELIS-7 Ballot Access Checklist-Spring 2020-Municipal-Nomination Papers (Rev. 2019-08) (1)
- Candidates Handbook
- Campaign Registration Statement ETHCF-1CF-1_Registration_Statement
- Declaration of Candidacy EL-162el_162_declaration_of_candidacy_rev_2018_04_pdf__93268
- Nomination Papers for Non Partisan Office EL-169
- Notification of Non Candidacy EL-163
- First Day to circulate nomination papers is 12-1-2020
- Last Day to turn in papers is 1-5-2021 by 5pm, to the Office of the Town Clerk