Please visit https://myvote.wi.gov/ to register to vote, update name, update address and more!
Be Prepared for the 2020 Election's!!
Make sure you are registered to vote!!
Visit the above link to request an absentee ballot.
In person Absentee voting DOES NOT BEGIN until October 20th, 2020.
Here are the Sample Ballots
Town of Milton Absentee Hours will be
October 20th-October 29th 2020 Monday- Friday - 8:00am-11:00pm & 12:00pm-4:00pm
Friday October 30th 8:00am-11:00am & 12:00-5:00pm
The mailbox located on the street has a lower lock box for absentee ballots .
2020 Election Dates
- November 3-Fall General Election
Milton Town Hall
23 First Street
Milton, WI 53563
- Ballot AcELIS-7 Ballot Access Checklist-Spring 2020-Municipal-Nomination Papers (Rev. 2019-08) (1)
- Candidates Handbook
- Campaign Registration Statement ETHCF-1CF-1_Registration_Statement
- Declaration of Candidacy EL-162el_162_declaration_of_candidacy_rev_2018_04_pdf__93268
- Nomination Papers for Non Partisan Office EL-169
- Notification of Non Candidacy EL-163
- First Day to circulate nomination papers is 12-1-2019
- Last Day to turn in papers is 1-2-20 by 5pm, to the Office of the Town Clerk